Sunday, September 02, 2007

National Career Assessment Examination Running Diary. Boy what an ordeal.

I was tasked to be a proctor for this exam at WVCST. Here's how it went.

7:45 am – entered classroom and made preparations… found out there were only 17 students in my room… whew!

7:55 am – students started entering, Uh-Oh… they’re all girls

8:00 am – started giving instructions… GULP some of them are already giving me meaningful looks and batting eyelashes… this would be a loooong exam…

8:03 am –EDQ… that ought to busy them for a while

8:14 am –READING COMPREHENSION… but how can they comprehend the questions? When the most handsome guy they have ever seen is standing right in front of them? This is unfair for them…. I should have never gone as proctor. Poor girls.

8:46 am – snacks arrived… *may lumay ni ayhan?* no way im gonna eat this

8:50 am – looked hard at the snacks… im starting to get hungry

9:01 am – *stomach grumbling*…. Excruciating hunger pangs…. Or eternal damnation as a love struck fool?

9:03 am – I choose eternal damnation…

9:21 am – some of them are already finished… man this is a smart bunch… and pretty too… (rowr…)

9:25 am – they are already starting to talk to each other… Girls, stop talking with each other about me, I know you haven’t seen someone as handsome as me before but you are disturbing others who are still taking the test

9:30 am – they’re whispering amongst each other and throwing me conspiratorial looks… this is not good. I edge closer to the door. Review your answers girls… Damn when will this end?

9:34 am – They’re getting restless and cant’ stop talking about me. My exhortations to stop talking are not working. IMMINENT DANGER! Screw the rules. Alright girls, we’ll have an early break. Stuff your answer inside your test booklet and eat some snacks.

9:35 am – “Sir would you like some food?” one girl asked so sweetly. “Would I like a drill bored into my head?” I answered just as sweet. Hah! I’m not falling for that one.

10:10 am –MATHEMATICAL ABILITY.

10:40 am – damn, most are already finished… I’m running out of PG expletives here… I’m edging ever closer to the door.

10:45 am – Teacher ka man gid sir? You’re too young (and cute, her doleful eyes said)… wooh boy….

10:46 am – Girls, I’m a teacher, honest! Have I ever lied to you before? Stop fawning… SECURITY!

10:48 am – they settle down after wild threats of tearing up their answer sheets. All is calm, for now.

11:20 am – CLERICAL ABILITY, which they finish in about 7 minutes. “Sir if we find out we can be good clerks can I be your secretary?” one asked. “Ow, that’s nice,” I answered, “just how old are you my dear?” “Sixteen Sir” she said. “He he… No thanks I’m allergic to needles.”

11:21 am – *deep thought* “didn’t they just lifted the death penalty?” Evil thoughts, evil thoughts.

11:30 am – LUNCH BREAK… time to escape the heat…

12:00 pm – SCIENTIFIC ABILITY. No untoward incident so far.

12:40 pm – Verbal ability… sixty minutes is too darn long. Some are finished in only 20 minutes. They are getting impatient for the next part, but the schedule can’t be bent can it? It’s all I can do to stop them from getting restless. I mean they’re just young girls, and I’m the most handsome guy they have ever seen, I’m alone with them in the room, they got nothing to do… I need restraints here. Barricades. HELP!

1:55 pm – Entrepreneurial Skills
Er… would you like to buy some chicken lumpia girls?

2:15 – End. I’m never doing this again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

did this really happen? -____- HAHA joke lang sir. of course this is your blog and you can write anything you want. :D

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Pisayer_25 said...

You're such a naughtie cutie, sir ed :))

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home