Thursday, August 03, 2006

Good day Peeps.

This from the hallowed halls of PSHSWV.

Im sorry wala nadayon ang Alumni Homecoming the last time. Seemed that most people said sorry they cant come and the school did not push through na lang.

Good news though. There will be a surefire Grand Alumni Homecoming that is going to happen, “bisan tatlo lang ka alumni ang mag-abot”, according to Sir Lando Libutaque, and that will be set with the 15th Foundation Day next year, July 2007.


“Bisan ako lang (B99), si Majal (B01) kag si john T (B99) ang mag attend?”, I asked. Well he said yes, so I guess this one is going to push through. Btw, Mr. Lando Libutaque is the new Humanities Department Head.

Hope to see you guys. Mark it on your calendars.


Dont he look good?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I wish I'll be able to attend the Grand Alumni Homecoming!!! I also miss Pisay...especially the people I met there! Regards pala kay Majal...classmate ko ni sya! Nakapose gd si Tatay Lando, ba...astig! Astig rin 'to...keep it up!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I stumbled upon this site, grabe! Napaiyak ako!!! Waaah!!! I miss Pisay na so much! (Been 2.5 years na) Please, please please do post more pics, and keep it up! Maraming mag-aatend ng Alumni Homecoming, lalo na batch namen. Hehehe.
-from B'04, BSECE UPD

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

support www.pisaywv.tk ^_^

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home